Data sources - Lotus Notes
Integrating the library file NCSO.jar
When connecting the Lotus Notes interface and creating a data
connection via DIIOP (Domino Internet Inter-ORB Protocol), it is
possible to integrate data (such as addresses, project data, etc.) from
a Domino server into a portal.
To do so, the library file NCSO.jar
connected. This file is contained in the delivered version of Lotus
Notes. In order to correctly register the library, please carry out the following steps:
- Close the Portal Manager.
- Stop all Intrexx services.
- Copy the file NCSO.jar to the
- Restart all Intrexx services.
- Open the Portal Manager and switch to the Integration module.
Configuring the data source
The Lotus Notes data source can now be configured via the context menu
item New data source
Information about the context menu
functions can be found here